We've been searching for our next Slyde Team Ryder in the Hawaii, and so far the competition has been nothing but astounding. We are so stoked on how many stellar entries we received! The entries have been narrowed down to six final contenders. Now we need your help picking the 2014 Hawaiian Team Ryder by casting your vote!
Visit our Hawaii Slyde Team Ryder post on Facebook here and enter the number of your favorite rider in the comments section below the picture. Here's a little bit about each of the finalists.
1) Marceau McPherson is a 29-year-old father of 4 shredding groms, and is active with the Surfrider Foundation.
2) Colin Moses, 33, calls Sandy's home and is a member of the epic Hawaii State Bodysurfing Association.
3) Keegan McCray, 16, who doesn't limit himself to bodysurfing. He surfs, bodyboards and enjoys surf photography.
4) Shane Fogg, 17, a self-proclaimed "bodysurfing nut" as well as a diver, hunter, and fisherman.
5) Taylor Char is a 14-year-old Hawaiian native who believes legendary bodysurfer Mark Cunningham is "cool beans".
6) Hanson Parachelles, 16, thinks bodyboarder Dave Hubbard is the man, and enjoys cruising the island with family and friends.
The number with the most votes by 4pm (PST) on January 2nd will receive sponsorship by Slyde in 2014!