It doesn't take much to become a surfer! Learn these phrases below, brought to you by the team at Sanuk, and you will be mack'n it in no time.
36 Vitally Important Phrases to Memorize if You Are a Surfer
- Hey, is that free?
- Dude, I gotta take a shit.
- Your sister's kinda hot.
- I got some photos from this morning, I think I'm gonna start my own blog.
- I don't know dude. I only go out if it's double over head, at least.
- I should really have a go pro for this.
- Dude, let me get a bar of wax.
- Hey, what can I get for five bucks?
- Dude, I could surf pipe.
- Dude, I would never surf pipe.
- Hey, do you know where you can get free beer?
- Chopes is going off right now.
- Dude, I can't wait to put this up on the blog.
- Hey, can I borrow some wax? No dude, I only use Cool.
- Backside just feels better. You know?
- Dude, Rasta is like my inspiration. Can I get two carne asada burritos?
- So sick!
- That shit's sick.
- I don't know, dude. I just want to body surf right now.
- You're cute!
- Bro, zip me up.
- Oh, we're so out there. Look at that left!
- Sometimes I just feel like a pelican when I'm out there.
- Hey bro, do you have any wax?
- Dude, it's macking right now.
- It's seems kind of mushy.
- I think I'm gonna start doing yoga.
- Oh, have you ridden at ALAIA ?
- Dude, Eddie would go.
- Eddie would definitely not go.
- I still wish I had my 4-3.
- Yeah, but have you seen Modern Collective?
- Chicks dig that shit.
- We're so out there.
- Dude, can you spot me
Keep em, print em, do what you have to learn these and you are half way there to charging Pipe!!
Growing up in South Africa, Steve spent his youth dreaming of far off places. After spending eight years extensively traveling to many of the great surf destinations of the world getting dengue fever, having a near death experience from a falling coconut in mexico, Surviving a 15 foot drop on a handboard on a Nias bomb, jumping from every rock he could find without adequate health insurance. and comprehensively debunking the myth there are no waves in Thailand, even if they are small. He decided it was time for a a degree. Steve Graduated from Central Saint Martins School of Art and Design in London with a degree in product design. He missed his graduation to go surfing in Californian, found a kindred spirit with Venice and never left