Bodysurfing legend Mark Cunningham, director of "Come Hell or High Water" Keith Malloy and acclaimed photographer Chris Burkard are joining forces in a citywide book signing and moving screening. Both will be at every screening of the movie at Patagonia store locations, so save the date in your calendar and come get your bodysurfing out of the water fix.
The "Plight of the Torpedo People" is slyding to the following Patagonia Surf Shops: Event includes free beer and popcorn.
- Friday, March 22nd at Patagonia San Francisco. Doors open at 7pm and the event is at 7:30pm.
- Tuesday, March 26th at Patagonia Santa Cruz. Outlet doors open at 7pm and the event is at 7:30pm.
- Thursday, March 28that Patagonia Ventura. Doors open at 7pm and the event is at 7:30pm.
- Tuesday, April 2ndat Patagonia Santa Monica. Doors open at 6:30pm and the event is at 7pm.
- Wednesday, April 3rd at Patagonia Boston. Doors open at 7:30pm and the event is at 8pm.
- Friday, April 5th at the Frontier Café, there will be two screenings at 5pm and 8pm.
- Saturday, April 6th at Patagonia SOHO. Doors open at 7:30pm and the event is at 8pm.
This is a must-attend event for bodysurfers, handboarders, handplaners and bodywhompers! Tell them Slyde Handboards sent ya!