1 min read 0 Comments
For 27 years the exceptional CAJG program has been providing positive messages & experiences on ocean safety and awareness to kids in Southern California.
If you have a grom, this program is a must attend this summer.
It provides vitamin sea in a beach front classroom, alongside a great community.
Health and physical fitness
• Stretching and aerobic exercises
• Proper nutrition
• Alcohol and drug use prevention
• Skin cancer prevention/Sun protection
• Red Cross basic life support training
• Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (C.P.R.)
• First-aid for injuries
• Treatment and protection of C-Spine (neck injuries)
• Preventive lifeguarding skills
• Identification of ocean conditions
• Rescue paddleboard training
• Distressed swimmers
• Mock ocean rescues
• Project Wipeout (Prevention of C-Spine injuries)
• Local Fire, Sheriff, and Harbor Patrol presentations
• Oceanography and marine biology
• Environmental impacts and issues
• Basic surfing and bodyboarding, handboarding instruction
• Free-swim periods
• Beach games and competitions
• Crazy-hair days, sandwich day, and cookie day
2 min read 0 Comments
Handpicked gift ideas for fun people. Bring you and yours holiday cheer throughout the year.