Shopify has masterfully created a e-commerce platform making online selling and shopping better for everyone.
Slyde Handboards joined the Shopify platform in 2013, as just one of nearly 275,000 active stores fronts in the current marketplace.
"We own a great deal of our success to Shopify, and their ability to make shopping on Slydehandboards.com user friendly, interactive, and visually stimulating. All the key ingredients that make consumers happy and increase sales." said Slyde co-owner Steven Watts
Slyde was amped to be able to share there insights & story with Shopify
Read full story here:
"How Slyde Handboards Landed Shark Tank Investments from Mark Cuban and Ashton Kutcher"
Steve & Angela answer a variety of in depth interview questions:
- Could you give us a little background on Slyde and how it started?
- How did you first hear about Shark Tank and what encouraged you to apply to be on the show?
- What did your application process look like? How many times did you apply for the show?
- What was it like to pitch the Sharks?
- Congratulations on getting a deal with Ashton Kutcher and Mark Cuban. How have they been involved so far in your business?
- How has the “Shark Tank effect” been? Did you see an avalanche of sales and cool people contacting you?
- You mentioned you have a lot of experience pitching investors, what are some of your best tips for entrepreneurs looking to get an investment in their business?
- What are some tips you can share to help other business owners get on Shark Tank?
Thank you Shopify for delivering an epic product and supporting Slyde Handboards.