The Slyde Grom is the ultimate starter shred stick that will turn your bodysurfing session into the time of your life. Made with super advanced construction, an ultra buoyant EPS foam core and extra sticky EBS top skin with a buttery smooth HPDE slick bottom that will have you racing down any wave like a pro, no matter your skill level.
- THE MOST FUN YOU'LL HAVE IN THE WATER - The Slyde handboard Grom is the ultimate starter body surfing hand plane that will turn your bodysurfing session into the time of your life. With super advanced construction, an ultra-buoyant foam core and an extra soft and sticky grip top skin with a buttery slick bottom that will have you Slyding down any wave like a pro, no matter your skill level
- EASY TO USE – “The perfect surfer starter kit” MARK CUBAN. The Grom soft top body surfing board is really easy to learn. We spent over a year perfecting the design, manufacturing and materials. Making it a great board for the beginner handboard rider.
- FUN TO MASTER – ”The perfect blend of soft foam and functional hand plane shape making an excellent fun handboard. Something that I’m not worried will take out a tooth, but can give a big boost of lift and speed. Great for getting barrels" Sean Enoka – Pro Hawaiian handboarder.
- SAFE FOR KIDS - We call it bump friendly the outer foam layer makes for a durable yet perfectly soft outer layer that is super safe for kids in all sorts of wave conditions.
- PORTABLE AND LIGHT WEIGHT – The Grom body surfing handboard will fit easily into most backpacks. At just 19in / 48cm long and weighs 9 oz / 255gm , compare the size to other Wave riding to toys the Slyde Grom Handboard is the most travel friendly and easy to carry wave riding tool on the market – DON’T BE A PACK MULE, TRAVEL LIGHT!
- Materials: High density epoxy foam core, Tough IXL rough texture outer layer and HDPE slick bottom
Weight : 300gm / 10oz with strap
Dimensions: 19in / 48.26cm X 9in / 22.86cm
Overall: Easy to use, fun to master perfect for barrels, safe for kids, exceptionally portable, light, buoyant and durable.
Wave Size: The Grom is great for whomping and rides great on just about everything.
Skill Level: Designed for beginners in mind but is awesome for anyone looking to womp.
United states shipping
||Ground: Free for purchase over $125
Delivery Time: 5-10 working days with Free Shipping
||Priority: Calculated and charged at checkout
Delivery Time: 1-3 Working Days for Paid option
||Priority: Calculated and charged at checkout
||Delivery Time: 10-20 working days depending on location
||DHL Courier contact support for quote
||Delivery Time:2-4 working days
DHL DELIVERY : We advise customers in areas with poor national mail service to use DHL. Due to our high Volume we are able to offer very competitive prices. Please email support@slydehandboards with your address for an exact quote. DHL is very fast 2-6 working days and is international only
We Ship worldwide.
Our shipments are from Monday to Friday (except Public Holidays). Orders placed on Friday after 1pm, Saturday and Sunday will be processed on Monday morning. The delivery timeline is provided as reference only. We do not take responsibilities for any delays caused by payment authorization or delays arising due to customs clearance procedures at destinations. Please note : you are responsible for any costs incurred for customs in your home country
Our policy is simple: If it breaks we replace it
Return of Faulty or Damaged Boards
All our products undergo comprehensive quality control and are checked for damage before they are sent to customers. Should you receive an item that is not up to your standards, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org All return items should return to us within 30 days after receipt. Please include
We offer a comprehensive warranty that covers virtually all parts, systems, and components of your Slyde Gear for a 1 year from purchase, and in some cases longer. If in the unlikely case your product breaks from manufacturing default within the time period you may return it for a refund or store credit see our full Stoke Policy for details.
in order to initiate a return please contact us First and provide your
Your order number, Your full name, address and postcode
All boards must be returned in the same conditions as sent. Please state that the parcel is a 'returned Item'. In the case that the damage was caused by inappropriate use of treatment of the product, no warranty or refund is provided. This also applies to damage caused by wear and tear. Upon receipt of the returned item(s) we will send back the correct item(s) to you. The shipping cost of sending incorrect / faulty & damaged item(s) will be fully refunded. Shipping, taxes and duties’ costs on replacing faulty or damaged item(s) will not be charged to you after the initial delivery. Slyde Handboards reserves the right to refuse returns that are sent without the Return Authorization Number and proof of postage.
Further information, please see our Returns Policy.
For queries relating to handboards, sizing, returns and/or exchanges, please email email@example.com.
Customer service by phone is available between 10am and 6pm (PST West Coast, US) from Monday to Friday (except Public Holidays).